[Libreoffice-ux-advise] New Layout for Insert Table Dialog

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Tue Nov 27 03:14:13 PST 2012

Hi Samuel,

Samuel Mehrbrodt wrote (26-11-12 23:11)
> It's pushed [1] now and Caolan resolved [2] the remaining issues.

thanks!

> I renamed the button "AutoFormat" to "Table Styles".

I'm not yet convinced that that is appropriate.
Although some real improvements have been mate to the feature last year,
I think we need to be more careful with renaming.

> The remaining occurrences [3] of "AutoFormat" need also renaming.
>
> Is there someone willing to do that? I don't have the time for it at the
> moment.

That list is not solely for this autoformat feature.
And renaming will cause some thinking to about what to do with the
function as it is in API.

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org