[Libreoffice-ux-advise] conditional format dialog

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 27 20:12:00 PDT 2012

Hey Astron,

2012/10/12 Stefan Knorr <heinzlesspam at gmail.com>:
> Hello Markus,
>
> find attached a quick shot at some icon sets, modelled mostly after what
> MS have. Please recognise that this is only a work in progress, they
> haven't been tested very much and I suspect some will look rather badly
> on colourful/dark backgrounds.
> As these are SVG's you should be able to scale them freely, but you
> might want to give precedence to displaying them at multiples of 16
> pixels in either direction in some way.

I have now a working prototype (attached you find a screenshot). The
first step now will be the OOXML import and it would be great if we
could have at least the icons for interoperability. We can of course
add more if you/the UX team has additional missing icon sets. The only
problem I see right now is that they will consume quite a bit of
space.

We also need a solution for them in the dialog. Do you have an idea?
We can put them into the All Cells mode and show a variable amount of
conditions based on the icon set.

Regards,
Markus