[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Window background (was: Re: [ANN] LibreOffice 3.6.0.0 beta2 available for testing)

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Fri Sep 14 06:55:01 PDT 2012

Hi Astron,

Stefan Knorr píše v Pá 29. 06. 2012 v 09:50 +0200:

> sorry, it took so long... I have attached a mock-up of what I'd like. It
> builds on the last screenshot that you made available of the opaque menu
> bars – so hopefully it's current.
> As you can see, the proposal is quite simple...

Just a small update on this; I have updated several things around this
to make what you proposed possible, but the changes were a bit
aggressive and I am not too eager to get them to libreoffice-3-6.  There
is still a bit of pending work to match your mockup more exactly; but
that will be the easy part I guess.  Relevant commits:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=9b10ef9fc39dc0251b03d6d9285bb86aab29abee
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=e280b01cafdfd5c7c3b5660a8e9031a9eeb2865c
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=682c4f1bf7b6548222321adbee5f64da61ae6685
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0a5b49e7199198974113dc2e8b68257b881fb9fb