[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Articles about LibreOffice design process

Michel Renon michel.renon at free.fr
Wed Apr 10 16:10:26 PDT 2013

Hi,

I inform you that I wrote a list of 9 articles about LibreOffice,
specially about the design process. The first starts here :
http://mr-consultant.net/blog/2013/04/thoughts-about-design-process-part-1-the-context/

If you have very few time, you can just go directly to last, the
conclusion. There is a very-condensed version of my feedback and
proposals :
http://mr-consultant.net/blog/2013/04/thoughts-about-libre-office-design-process-part-9-conclusion/

As there is also some informations for TDF, and as they participate to
design mailing-list, I send a copy to Charles and Italo. I hope they'll
find my feedback interesting.

Thanks for reading,

Michel