[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Remove the Navigator button below the scrollbar in Writer

Samuel Mehrbrodt s.mehrbrodt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 12:33:52 PST 2013

Hi Cor,

the three buttons which were below the scrollbar would now be in the
search bar in the default toolbar size (horizontally aligned).

Seems that's an option most people would agree on. I'll let the poll
there until Tuesday, 3rd Dezember evening, then I'll close it.
So if someone still wants to vote, please do it until then.

Thanks
Samuel