[Libreoffice-ux-advise] 1 unread message wait for you in Qmail

no-reply at qwekee.com no-reply at qwekee.com
Mon Feb 4 14:03:09 PST 2013

Hello libreoffice-ux-advise at lists.freedesktop.org,

We've noticed that it's been a week since you read your Qmail messages. Your colleagues might be confused and wait for your answers

Colleagues whose messages wait unread:

Hello,   soon, we will have the LibreOffice Hackfest in the city of Munich, from November 23 to 25.   In order to help us with planning, please don't forget to register for participation in our wiki at   	http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Hackfes...

Join and try it out, it's free and your colleagues will only be grateful.

Click on this link and you'll only have to create a password.
http://www.qwekee.com/profile/sign-up/step1/8dfa6dc6c947966158d2/?next=http://qmail.qwekee.com/

Be in charge
Qmail team