[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [GSoC] Refreshed Android Impress Remote

Artur Dryomov artur.dryomov at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 13:52:56 PDT 2013

Hi Mirek,

Thank you for the icon, you got my point. Probably it is not enough to just monochrome the current launcher icon :-? It would be better to put the icon to the two-dimensional space — I mean make it completely flat. Other action bar icons are following this style as well as Google Play example.

Should I post a message to the design list now? :-)

The app is going well, all basic stuff was implemented, I hope to finish it next week. Let’s hope there will be no great troubles on the way.

Thanks!
Artur.