[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Remove the Navigator button below the scrollbar in Writer

Jean-Francois Nifenecker jean-francois.nifenecker at laposte.net
Thu Nov 14 11:49:28 PST 2013

Hi,

Le 14/11/2013 17:10, Mirek M. a écrit :
> I would definitely vote for removing these
> buttons from the scrollbar.

I wouldn't. Many people use it without using the Navigator (yes, they
are wrong but that's life :)

> If we get a number of complaints about the feature being available only
> from the Navigator, we can add it to the status bar, which at least has
> a static height on all platforms.

Wouldn't this add clutter to the status bar?

 Given that it's been removed from
> Office 2013 without vocal complaints (it seems), I don't think there
> will be need for that.

Argh! Stop comparing LibO to MSO. Please. LibO has to get its own
personality and be itself. Promoting styles, for instance :)

--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux