[Libreoffice-ux-advise] some thoughts on the Sidebar

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Wed Sep 4 08:33:40 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I took the freedom to post a blog about the subject.

http://cor4office.blogspot.nl/2013/09/sidebar-avoiding-it-or-improve-it-for.html

Of course I skipped some details about the Sidebar that IMHO are not so
relevant for my point.

Two quotes:

   " So for me, two reasons to dislike the Sidebar: for eating space and
for promoting bad habits :(  "

   " it's clear that I would rather see support for the use of styles.
So I mocked up a little version with various style categories shown at
the same time. "

Would appreciate your ideas :)

thanks & ciao,
Cor