[Libreoffice] Error in autogen.sh of rawbuild : Bad substitution

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 1 14:26:33 PST 2010

Hello,

I've runned autogen.sh present in rawbuild and i've got : Bad substitution.
After having added a set -x at the beginning of the script, I found it
was in the function requote, all these lines are ko :

        set -- "${@//\'/$q\'$q}"        # quote inner instances of '
         set -- "${@/#/$q}"              # add ' to start of each param
         set -- "${@/%/$q}"              # add ' to end of each param

After research, I found that it was because these lines correspond to an
extension of the generic shell /bin/sh

So if i use the shebang
#!/bin/bash
instead of
#!/bin/sh

That's ok.
(i haven't tested with the other shells).

I precise I haven't migrated my build system yet so perhaps it's ok now.

Julien.