[Libreoffice] ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making sysui/util and helpcontent2/source/auxiliary

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Dec 2 01:05:05 PST 2010

On Thu, 2010-12-02 at 10:25 +0800, imacat wrote:
>     Yes, there is no l10n dir.  Are the above sysui and helpcontent2
> problems related to the missing l10n dir?

Yeah, definitely, that's the problem.

> I thought I only need to do
>
> % ./autogen.sh --with-git --with-num-cpus=2 --with-lang="en-US zh-TW"
> % ./download
> % make

I thought so too, lets see. We're talking about the original build
mechanism documented and --with-git is in use so...

a) is there a clone/l10n dir ? There should be clone/artwork, clone/base
etc. is there a l10n in there as well ?
b) if there is, then it at least was checked out, but maybe isn't
rsynced to the build dir for some reason. So if its in clone, but not in
build/libreoffice-3.2.99.2 then try...

touch clone/repos_changed
make

to force it to be copied over to the build dir.

C.