[Libreoffice] Attention: The changes to the build system are about to be pushed....

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Dec 2 03:05:18 PST 2010

On Wed, 2010-12-01 at 23:58 +0100, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
> from config.log to autogen.lastrun, like:

	Interesting :-) sounds more sensible; I was curious about the download
script clobbering config.log with some mini configure.

	I just split 'fetch' (ie. download) and 'dmake/dmake' into separate
rules in the Makefile - having the build of dmake do the download of the
src/ stuff seemed odd, and un-necessary - particularly when it is
aborted mid-flow, it's curious to see dmake re-configure / compile
first :-)

	Pushed to master,

	HTH,

		Michael.