[Libreoffice] Attention: The changes to the build system are about to be pushed....

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Dec 2 03:07:51 PST 2010

On Wed, 2010-12-01 at 18:08 -0600, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> hence  the section
> ******** Attention *******

	Ah - TLDR; etc. sorry.

> If you have an existing setup, _when_ the changes are pushed to master
> and you pull them for the first time, you _HAVE_ to re-do your
> autogen.sh and ./download step.

	Interesting, I didn't notice the code to do that in download - would it
really have re-configured everything without re-doing the Gigabyte git
download (etc.) ?

> Yep, I haven't taken into account the src directory... Missed that one, sorry.

	Right - I was not wanting to re-download all that stuff (quite
slowly) ;-)

	Anyhow - it built nicely for me ! nice work :-)

	Thanks,

		Michael.