[Libreoffice] bootstrap / configure defaults ...

Wols Lists antlists at youngman.org.uk
Thu Dec 2 04:44:01 PST 2010

On 02/12/10 12:12, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	--with-ant-home=$BUILDDIR/$APACHE_ANT
> 		+ and have to have a system ant now [ should that be the
> 		  default ? ]
Mmmm... dunno.

There's probably a lot of people like me - not Java developers - who
neither need nor want java as part of their normal life - it's pulled in
as a dependency of other stuff. If I read you right, you're saying I
need to explicitly install ant now?

imho if ant is needed, it should be pulled in as a dependency like it
was before - was that easily done? could it be easily done again?

Cheers,
Wol