[Libreoffice] New bootstrap: another stop

Wols Lists antlists at youngman.org.uk
Sat Dec 4 03:16:41 PST 2010

On 04/12/10 00:05, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> Hi Wols, *,
>
> On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 6:47 PM, Wols Lists <antlists at youngman.org.uk> wrote:
>> Replying to myself again ...
>>
>> And it appears to be a java problem ... changing the autogen arguments
>> to --without-java and it's gone away ...
> Sure that this is the reason, or rather specifying any argument to
> autogen disables reusing previous switches?

Yes it is .. switches that work - --without-epm --without-java
switches that fail - --without-epm --with-java

Note that I need without-epm, and as I don't know what's happened to the
java default, I'm playing safe by being explicit either way. Problem is,
I want to work on Base so I really need with-java to work.

Cheers,
Wol