[Libreoffice] Enable build of ure and extension

Gert Faller gertfaller at aliceadsl.fr
Sat Dec 4 04:57:39 PST 2010

Hi,

Still working on the 'RTL_CONSTASCII_USTRINGPARAM' task and I have some
problems.

I've some changes left in : 'clone/ure', 'clone/extension',
'clone/filters/binfilter/bf_sd', 'clone/filters/binfilter/bf_svx' and
'clone/filters/binfilter/bf_xmloff'

The problem is that, build is disabled in those directories, and I can not test
hand-made changes.
(I've pushed some patches without compilation and one of them was bad, so no
doubt
compilation test is important for me).

I don't find any '--with-*' or '--enable-*' that applies in 'configure'.

Could someone give me an hint please.

Thank you very much.

Regards