[Libreoffice] Scrolling while cursor on a note

Christoph Noack christoph at dogmatux.com
Sat Dec 4 13:52:25 PST 2010

Hi Andy, all!

Thanks for having a look at that - I've never experienced that issue. In
fact, I cannot reproduce this issue on within OOo 3.2 (Oracle Version,
on Ubuntu 10.04). But it's there in LibreOffice (running in VirtualBox,
Ubuntu 9.04, no graphic acceleration).

Maybe this helps ...

Am Freitag, den 03.12.2010, 14:25 +0000 schrieb Andy Hearn:
> Thanks!  Which brings me to my next question: on scroll-down, do we
> want the cursor to remain in view, or go up with the containing note?

Like the usual text - go up with the note, and if the user adds any
(text) input, then the "cursor" position should be shown again. Thus,
the same behavior that also applies to the standard document content.

> I'm wary of altering this- not after reading the passionate
> (dis)attachments we have for status bar icons :-)

:-)

Cheers,
Christoph