[Libreoffice] new bootstrap: How do the devellop[ install?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Dec 7 02:14:34 PST 2010

Hi Joost,

On Tue, 2010-12-07 at 09:19 +0100, Joost Eekhoorn wrote:
> I have build on a new installed Ubuntu (because of harddisk problems).

	Phew :-) sorry pardon, I've been meaning to get back to you wrt. the
analysis of your strace of the failed build, and still not got to it
(sorry) - really best to CC the list so others can help out.

> The 2 build threads are ready without errors, but there is not the
> message in the bash-shell that it is all OK.

	Right - we seem to have lost the pretty ascii-art "LibreOffice is
built" stuff; was that since we switched away from bootstrap/ ?

> Now I want to do something like:
> bin/ooinstall -l /home/joost/work/libretest
> But there is no bin/ooinstall

	try solenv/bin/ooinstall :-) or make dev-install to install it into the
build directory.

	HTH,

		Michael.