[Libreoffice] Comments on RC1

Olivier Hallot olivier.hallot at documentfoundation.org
Tue Dec 7 02:11:32 PST 2010

Oh please, lets for a moment think that LibreOffice is not restricted to
Europe-USA. I may reconsider strongly to follow LO if

Broadband is a luxury in everyelse country I know. Including Brazil,
where it is scandalously expensive and available to a very few of the
richest in large cities.

So, Sophie's arguments are indeed valid, and we need to shrink the size
of the package. Broadband is an elite resource.

On a side note I also don't get why the help system is being offloading
from LibreOffice and put into a wiki, Who decided this? How will I get
help if I am offline in a slum IT-for-kids school?.

Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot
Steering Commitee