[Libreoffice] README translation for 3.3

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Wed Dec 8 07:42:28 PST 2010

Hi there,

I need some help with figuring out how the readme is built during the
build process.

As I've noticed, the master copy of the readme has been updated; lots of
new paragraphs added and some removed.  The problem is that, where the
paragraphs were removed I see some bogus paragraphs from another locale
creeping in.  I've checked en-US and ja locales, but I'm pretty sure
this is the case for all locales.  I've attached the text version of
README for en-US locale.  Look under the User Support section to find
those bogus paragraphs.

Also note that this is relevant for the 3.3 branch.

So, I'm trying to figure out how the final readme files are getting
built, so that I can remove those bogus paragraphs and provide hooks for
translation for the new paragraphs.  But so far I'm having a bit of
trouble deciphering how this all ties together.

If anyone has any pointers, I would appreciate it.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kyoshida at novell.com>