[Libreoffice] help.libreoffice.org MediaWiki DB snapshot to play with?

someone at boldandbusted.com someone at boldandbusted.com
Wed Dec 8 21:30:52 PST 2010

Hi, all. I read part of the thread "LibreOffice WikiHelp" and recognized
that there are a large body of MediaWiki Extensions that might help.
However, rather than ask to try it out on your systems, I'd like to try
them on my own, against the MediaWiki database backing help.libreoffice.org.

Wikipedia offers their MySQL gzipped dump snapshots, and I'm hoping that
I can get a copy of yours. One Extension that has some promise is
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Hierarchy . I'd like to try it
and see how easy, hard or impossible it would be, and if it could help
to present the Help in a more "chapter/book-like" form.

Oh, and having specific versions of MediaWiki software and any existing
extensions would rock, so I can replicate the real site better. :)

Cheers,
Jesse Adelman
Bold and Busted LLC
Brisbane, CA USA