[Libreoffice] Removal of DECLARE_LIST() from Calc

Joseph Powers jpowers27 at cox.net
Wed Dec 8 22:55:19 PST 2010

I'm converting ScRangeList from "DECLARE_LIST( ScRangeListBase, ScRange* ) " to "::STD::vector< ScRange*> ScRangeListBase"

The most of the code boring and unlikely to cause issues; however, some areas need further review:

sc/source/core/tool/rangelst.cxx	<- This is the main class ScRangeList and a child of ScRangeListBase. If this is wrong, we're in trouble.
	- I changed GetCellCount() from ULONG to size_t which is more correct. Can someone verify that this doesn't break 64bit builds?

sc/source/ui/miscdlgs/acredin.cxx
	- Re-wrote some logic to not use iterators. A review would be nice.

sc/source/ui/unoobj/cellsuno.cxx
	- The is huge with lots of changes.

I now pass a few size_t values to sal_Int32 & sal_uInt32 parameters. The Mac build only supports 32bits currently so this isn't an issue. I need someone with a 64bit build machine to review this patch.

Joe P.

ps: Sorry about the size... but I had to change everything in one pass or not at all.