[Libreoffice] [LibreOffice] [PUSHED] [Patch] Fix for i#108228: Bool has negative sign when used in Writer formula expression

Noel Power nopower at novell.com
Thu Dec 9 04:02:25 PST 2010

On 08/12/10 16:22, Noel Power wrote:
> For this patch I am not familiar with the writer bits involved, so I
> am not sure if there would be some side-affects. Personally I'd like
> to understand why the "explict check in the output" doesn't get
> applied in this case, I'll at least try and see where this is done to
> see if I can see any obvious risks. If I don't see anything ( or
> nobody else objects ) I guess we can shove this into master, I'll look
> a little more at this later. Thanks again for looking though, nice work !!
Looking at this today I was worried that changing the type of the bool
variable might cause problems ( because it's possible the variable/value
would be reused in an expression ) but looking further in the writer
code every where a boolean operation is performed it seems the variables
userd are converted to the boolean type appropriately, so to me ( and
really I have only a limited clue ;-) ) I think this is ok, so pushed

thanks again

Noel