[Libreoffice] [Pushed] v3 of the configure.in/scp2 patch to allow selecting themes

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Dec 9 04:59:18 PST 2010

Hi Sebastian,

	Hackers: you need to re-source LinuxIntelEnv.Set.sh if you're building
manually in scp2 after this change ... ;-)

On Thu, 2010-12-09 at 13:20 +0100, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Sebastian Spaeth <Sebastian at sspaeth.de> wrote:
> > This 2nd version also uses defines in the form of
> > -DTHEME_CRYSTAL that are being used in the scp2 module. Untested,
> > perhaps someone with a faster compile time than mine can see if the

	Thanks for this ! :-) it looks lovely and works nicely.

> I'd prefer if those would only be set in scp2 module when those are
> actually used, and not globally.

	Sure - the SCPDEFS are only used for compiling scp :-)

> --enable is a bad choice for options that accept multiple values IMHO.
> For multiple argument style ones, I'd prefer --with options..

	Agreed; renamed to with-theme and tried to get it in a sensible place
in the option ordering too.

	Thanks guys,

		michael.