[Libreoffice] [Base] Unable to open form (design, control) toolbar - form navigator opens w/out buttons XCfe only

drew drew at baseanswers.com
Fri Dec 10 21:16:40 PST 2010

On Thu, 2010-12-09 at 20:45 -0500, drew wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-12-09 at 19:34 -0500, drew wrote:
> > Using a build of OpenSUSE 11.3, XCfe and LibreOffice RC1 the problems
> > show up.
>
> oops - little mix-up there..the actual test machine is:
> OpenSUSE 11.3, iceWM, LibO RC1

Used SUSEStudio build service to construct a second set of files:
OpenSUSE 11.3, Gnome and LibreOffice RC1

Same exact problem as yesterdays build - These three toolbars
malfunction, ONLY, at design time with a Base embedded form.

Now otherwise everything I've tried works - but this is a minimal OS
that is being build with SUSEStudio and when I say it is just the OS,
Gnome and LibrOOffice that is it, given that I can't reproduce this on
any of my regular distro based desktops I'll hold off one more day on
opening an issue - but remember another person reported the exact error
ton their system, so it is something.

Thanks

Drew