[Libreoffice] De-Java-ise flat XML export

Peter Jentsch pjotr at guineapics.de
Sat Dec 11 13:42:28 PST 2010

Hi, I'm looking for an easy task to start hacking on OOo and because
I've got some experience with XSLT and Java I stumbled upon that
de-java-ising task for the XSLT export filter. Now because the whole
XSLT processing is based on saxon9j I'm wondering if the task makes any
sense? I aware of saxon9n, the .NET version, but I don't think
requiring .NET would be a major improvement compared to requiring Java.
Am I missing something? Xalan C++ doesn't support XSLT 2.0, does anybody
known if XSLT export filters promise to support XSLT 2.0 (or XSLT 1.1)?

Cheers,
Peter