[Libreoffice] Extensions manager improvement

Júlio Hoffimann julio.hoffimann at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 05:21:10 PST 2010

Hi all,

What you think about install extensions like in Firefox? I mean, the user
just need to open extensions manager, search extensions and click to
install. This feature would be great! (my point of view). Also, it checks
updates in dictionaries, grammatical rules, etc.

It's too hard to implement such functionality? Can we copy something from
Firefox code?

There are very useful extensions that many people don't know. For example,
i'm from Brazil and my friends don't know DicSin, CoGrOO, Vero. These
extensions improve so much the usability of the suite for us (BrOffice.org).

Where to start in the source code to understand the LibreOffice extensions
manager?

Best regards,
Júlio.