[Libreoffice] Can we remove soldep module?

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Sun Dec 12 05:49:37 PST 2010

On Fri, 2010-12-10 at 20:57 -0500, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> It seems that the module soldep is not used at all during our build.
> Looking at what's in this module, this may be the tool that Sun used
> internally before they adopted to using configure (?)

I think its a tool that fs built to get a graphical view of module
dependencies ?. But it was never fixed to be 64bit clean, right ?, so
not built on x86_64 anyway.

And IIRC there's a problem in bootstrap anyway in that non fpic code is
shoved into a shared library which isn't right either.

So, sure, IMO best to remove it.

C.