[Libreoffice] Error compilation on sc

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sun Dec 12 11:07:09 PST 2010

Le 12/12/2010 14:57, Caolán McNamara a écrit :
> On Sat, 2010-12-11 at 00:18 +0100, Julien Nabet wrote:
>
>> /home/serval/libreoffice-source/libo/solver/330/unxlngi6.pro/lib/libforuili.so:
>> undefined symbol: _ZN7TabPage16CreateAccessibleEv
>>
> c++filt _ZN7TabPage16CreateAccessibleEv
> TabPage::CreateAccessible()
>
> So at least we can get the name of the "missing" symbol
>
> There's some broken dependency somewhere and something isn't getting
> rebuilt. So this symbol used to exist in vcl but thorsten removed it,
> and apparently something didn't get rebuilt even though it should have.
> Can't quite guess what the missing dependency might be however.
>
> A rm -rf vcl/unxlngi6.pro and remake might force the issue through.
>
> C.

I tried this but without success. So I made a make clean and it seems to
compil now. I had problem with ccache since the Debian testing version
had a bug, now i use the last version of the Debian unstable repository
and it works.

In fact, i sent a message in the forum cause i thought there were ways
to investigate to find where the problem came from but perhaps there's
no way.

Thank you for your answer. Now the compilation is ok again, i'd like to
keep on on the callcatcher list or to RTL_CONSTASCII_USTRINGPARAM as
soon as possible (ie : it depends on my job, my son, etc. :-) )

Julien.