[Libreoffice] LibreOffice WikiHelp

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Mon Dec 13 02:46:39 PST 2010

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

On 2010-12-13 at 11:02 +0100, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:

> What about security ? How can you protect WikiHelp against vandalism and
> spam if everybody is allowed to update this on-line help ? It seems it
> is not so easy if you consider the wiki of OOo.

So far the accounts are created just by me, later you could create the
account yourself.  As you say, opening it without logging in is probably
too much.

We can also restrict editing of the very visible pages, and implement
the recommendations from eg.

 http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Combating_spam

and

 http://www.umasswiki.com/wiki/UMassWiki:Blocking_Spam_In_Mediawiki