[Libreoffice] [Really Pushed] Remove duplicate placeholder icons

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Dec 13 04:56:33 PST 2010

Hi there,

On Fri, 2010-12-10 at 18:49 +0100, Joachim wrote:
> Here is a patch that removes the placeholder icons in default_images/res.

	Great - I pushed it :-)

> There are still such icons in ooo_custom_images, I'll send a patch later.

	Really ? I'd not expect to see them there; only in fallbacks from the
default_icons.

> I also modified the packaging script as it dies if an icon is missing.

	That is interesting. We should get a list of these missing icons that
are referenced from somewhere - and work out where/why that is -
presumably there are some interesting pointers to un-used code there,
and/or .src files that can be updated.

	Thanks,

		Michael.