[Libreoffice] LibreOffice WikiHelp discussion

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 05:09:41 PST 2010

Regardless if its spam posting or editing of a pages its all moderated
so if there is spam its automatically denied. also they have it to where
you have to have a login to be able to do any editing. CAPTCHA can also
help mitigate spam and bots when users sign up to be able to do any
editing of any wiki page.