[Libreoffice] Help?

Jerry Shi shijerr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 17:47:07 PST 2010

Alright, thanks for all the help so far.  To answer your questions, I'm
using openSuse 11.2, on a fairly new dual core laptop.  Um...about the
dependencies...I went to the repository for openSuse and installed both
build and bootstrap, but I'm not quite sure that was the right thing to do,
which brings up another question.  On the linux build dependencies page, it
lists a command that I should use, but sudo zypper si -d
OpenOffice_org-bootstrap # for OpenSUSE, but I recieve an error about how
the OpenOffice_org-bootstrap doesn't exist.

I did try removing the unxlngi.pro, and rebuilding, but that didn't solve
the problem.  So, as far as I can tell, the problem is with this line of
code:     PR_STATIC_ASSERT(sizeof(size_t) <= 4); in
function SECStatus RNG_RandomUpdate(const void *data, size_t bytes)
 Apparently, the "size of array arg is negative", although I have no idea
what's going on.  I tried using the code search on opengrok, but it said
that PR_STATIC_ASSERT didn't exist, so I'm fairly lost, so it probably is a
git problem.

Any help would be appreciated, but I'll go to irc.freenode.net and try to
get some there.