[Libreoffice] Need review of the ooo/OOO330_m18 changes

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Tue Dec 14 12:19:40 PST 2010

Hi,

I wanted to merge the m18 changes today, but looking at the diff, it is
not that trivial, and I don't feel like the right person reviewing it
according to our post-RC criteria; so I'd like to ask you to review it.
Best if you can merge/cherry-pick the changes too, if OK :-)  The
following repositories are affected:

filters
impress
libs-core
libs-extern-sys
libs-gui
writer

I am about to do bootstrap and l10n.

What to do:

cd clone/<your-module>
git branch
# ensure that you are on libreoffice-3-3 branch!
git pull -r
git fetch --tags
git log -p ooo/OOO330_m17..ooo/OOO330_m18

and review it.  If all the changes are OK, do:

git merge ooo/OOO330_m18
git push
# if it fails: git pull --no-rebase ; git push

If only some of the changes are OK for the release, cherry-pick them,
like:

git cherry-pick thecommitnumber
git push
# if it fails: git pull -r ; git push

where thecommitnumber is the commit number you can see in the above
mentioned git log -p ooo/OOO330_m17..ooo/OOO330_m18

And please write here what repos you've resolved :-)

Thank you a lot,
Kendy