[Libreoffice] Now with extra cppcheck FRESHNESS

someone at boldandbusted.com someone at boldandbusted.com
Tue Dec 14 16:25:56 PST 2010

On 12/14/10 12:13, someone at boldandbusted.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> http://libreoffice.boldandbusted.com/ is running cppcheck 1.46. No
> segfaults so far. As much as folks want it to run the git version, the
> segfault party wasn't fun, sorry.
>
> Cheers,
> Jesse Adelman
> Bold and Busted LLC
> http://www.boldandbusted.com/
>
> P.S. The current report has 1.45 listed as the cppcheck version. Ignore
> that; it is indeed output generated from 1.46. The next run or so should
> have that corrected.

Just a FYI: With the new 1.46 version of cppcheck, the report generation
takes around 4 hours to complete once the process starts. This is up
from a little over 2 hours with 1.45. Dunno if that's a feature or a
bug. :) I leave about 1-2 hours between runs so I can use the box for
other things, so expect that new reports should be created and posted
about every 6 hours.

Cheers,
Jesse Adelman
Bold and Busted LLC