[Libreoffice] Bug to confirm: 32427

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Wed Dec 15 15:21:39 PST 2010

On Wed, 2010-12-15 at 18:12 -0500, Kohei Yoshida wrote:

> If my above assumption is right, then this should be an easy fix.  I
> can't remember which code I modified, but I'll get back to you when I
> find out where the code is.

It's in SfxApplication::OpenDocExec_Impl().  I modified here a bit to
launch external xls documents in Calc instead of delegating that to the
system (which tries to open it in Excel or fail).  I've heard from
someone that this change changed the logic of launching a web browser
from soffice...

So, that may *potentially* be the culprit, though I'm not 100% positive.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kyoshida at novell.com>