[Libreoffice] feature/calc-dp-unlimited-fields merged to master

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Wed Dec 15 19:55:24 PST 2010

Hi there,

This is to inform you that I've just merged the
feature/calc-dp-unlimited-fields branch into master.  This change
removes the current 8-field limit per field type in data pilot tables,
and allows you to add as many fields as your memory permits.

Since the core data pilot engine itself didn't have this 8-field limit,
the change is mostly in the main data pilot dialog, though I had to
modify some code in the core to replace c-style static arrays with
dynamic arrays such as vector's.

Anyway, testing appreciated. ;-)

Kohei

--