[Libreoffice] remove outputdir in build failure text ?

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Dec 16 02:24:10 PST 2010

On Thu, 2010-12-16 at 10:11 +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	I wonder if we should add an rm -Rf <output-directory> to the shell we
> recommend pasting to continue the build when it fails ;-) perhaps this
> would help people overcome these issues more easily - thoughts ?

Sure, can't hurt.

Though we are now trying an extra dmake depend=t on first failure, and
auto-retrying, that should hopefully clear some of these, and I've just
added an automatic re-run autogen if configure.in, set_soenv.in and
friends has changed since the last run which should clear another batch
of these seeing as that'll update *Set.sh before the makefile runs the
build so env variables will get updated. Which should avoid the recent
scenario where GPERF needed to be set to get a correct build.

C.