[Libreoffice] Detailed instructions for installing LibreOffice on Macintosh

David Nelson commerce at traduction.biz
Fri Dec 17 00:59:56 PST 2010

Hi, :-)

I'm currently working on the content of the upcoming libreoffice.org
website. Obviously, on the site, there are going to be detailed
installation instructions for our users.

I don't have a Macintosh, unfortunately, and I need detailed
instructions for installing LibreOffice on Mac, *also* covering
installation of a language pack

I also need to know whether it is necessary to de-install a previous
version of LibO (or of OOo) before installing a new version. If so, I
need detailed instructions on how to de-install an existing version.

Could one of you Mac users out there help me out with this? (I need to
finalize the content this weekend, so that we can roll-out the site.)

If you're able to provide screenshots, this would be a great optional
extra. in that case, please feel free to mail them to me directly.

A big thanks if so! ;-)

David Nelson