[Libreoffice] [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Embedded parts and wikihelp/HC2

Martin Srebotnjak miles at filmsi.net
Sat Dec 18 03:46:21 PST 2010

On the new features page at test site I think this should be changed:
- Made Help system available via the WikiHelp;
into:
Made Help system also available via the WikiHelp;

Having Help system just available via the WikiHelp is not a feature but a
stolen feature.

What's the news on the localization of LICENSE.odt - as I pointed out the
first part of the document (preamble) must be localized for all languages or
made part of a dialogue and then with a link the English license text opens,
that must not be localized.

Lp, m.