[Libreoffice] hsqldb update

Denny lumnis at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 18 05:48:26 PST 2010

Am Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2010, 13:49:57 schrieb Rene Engelhard:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 12:27:16AM +0100, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> > So 2.0 will even more break... (Besides that it probably will need many
> > adaptions)
>
> Note that OOo already works on that; see cws hsqldb19. The amount of
> changes (and tasks( is quite big, though...

I have seen that, but they also have been delaying that feature for several version already, so I
doubt it's gonna be included anytime soon (although currently targeted for 3.4)

Point is, 2.0 or later could solve some performance issues and I have hoped, it would be more
straight forward to include that than jumping to completely different database system ... I might
have been wrong there.

> Grüße/Regards,
>
> René

cheers,