[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Change of the color of the watermark at the pdfexport

Andrea Pescetti pescetti at openoffice.org
Tue Dec 21 14:01:13 PST 2010

Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> Andreas Mantke wrote:
> > there is a new option inside the code of the pdfexport of LO/OOo, which sets a
> > watermark on the exported document. This watermark is currently red. This is a bit
> > uggly and I think a light green matches better to LO.
> >
> Beautiful, pushed - congrats, your first code change is in! :)

Take this just as a comment and not criticism (I congratulate with
Andreas too for his first patch!), but replacing a hard-coded value by
another hard-coded value on the basis that, more or less, "Green is
nicer and it matches the LibreOffice official color" seems a bit weak to
me.

Maybe better check with one of the UX people? Or provide a
UI-configurable choice? I can't help with either at the moment,
unfortunately.

Best regards,
  Andrea.