[Libreoffice] [Patch] [Easy task] Remove bogus macro that expand to empty string

Guillaume Poussel gpoussel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 02:47:56 PST 2010

Hi everybody,

I use LibreOffice almost every day and I'm interested in Open Source
softwares, so I would like to contribute.

I have grabbed the code and compile it. Then, i had a look on the wiki
and found an easy task : "Remove bogus macro that expand to empty
string"
<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Development/Easy_Hacks&setlang=en#Remove_bogus_macros_that_expand_to_empty_string>.
I've attached a text file which contains my diff on 4 files I have edited.

Could someone please have a look and tell me if i'm on the right way ?

Cheers,
Guillaume.

P.S. : I'm a french student (in computer science :) ), so I'm sorry if
my english is not perfect :)