[Libreoffice] Suggestions

Michel Basilieres michelbasilieres at yahoo.ca
Thu Dec 23 12:36:41 PST 2010

Hi

There are two big areas which I feel need to be addressed - although I'm sure
I'm not the only one to mention them. First, and most important, MS Office
compatibility. Frankly, in OO this is crap. The transfer from OO (I know it's
not LO, but as far as I know, no one has said this is an issue for LO) to Word
and back again is so bad I finally had to migrate to Word.

Second, the interface. It desperately needs an overhaul to bring it into the
21st century. I'm not asking for it to be prettier (although it should be), but
for a rearrangement of options and tools so that the ones that are used together
are found together in the interface. Again, MS Office understands this.

thanks