[Libreoffice] How to Update the Downloaded Source?

Octavio Alvarez alvarezp at alvarezp.ods.org
Fri Dec 24 20:45:03 PST 2010

On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 19:52:51 -0800, imacat <imacat at mail.imacat.idv.tw>
wrote:

> % bin/ooinstall

I suggest "make dev-install" instead. Your install gets symlinked and you
don't have to reinstall after each compile.

>     But how can I update the downloaded source?  Do I need to download
> all the 4.4GB source whenever I want to update it?

./g pull

>     And also, how do I know the revision number of the downloaded source?

The downloaded source is actually near 20 separate git repos, so it's
difficult to tell.

You might want to try ./g log, which will give you the last commit
for each repo.

--
Octavio.

Twitter: @alvarezp2000 -- Identi.ca: @alvarezp