[Libreoffice] De-Java-ise flat XML export

Peter Jentsch pjotr at guineapics.de
Wed Dec 29 05:29:57 PST 2010

Hi Gioele,

I've gotten so far as to have a working implementation of XSLTFilter
which uses libxml2/libxslt to do the XSL transformation. It's still
missing some details like passing parameters to the xslt script, but it
works for the flat xml export and for xhtml export as well. Using this
implementation would remove the java dependency from xslt filter
processing, but actually it might still be a good idea to implement the
flat xml filter as a special filter which doesn't depend on xslt at all
(like in the odk example). The current stylesheets basically do an
identity transformation and then some "split-long-lines". I don't quite
understand the purpose of that stylesheet. What does it do?

Thanks,

Peter