[Libreoffice] Request for review & push to libreoffice-3-3

Rene Engelhard rene at debian.org
Wed Dec 29 09:46:28 PST 2010

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 07:22:07PM +0300, Sophie Gautier wrote:
> This is great thanks ! I really hope that one day all our dialogs
> will be able to magically adapt to our strings, that will save
> everybody's time. Well, I know it's not easy any way.

And I hope some f* day a day will come when it's nt a blocker when
a enlish text isn't translated. (That of course depends on the circumstances,
but I don't thinhk a untranslated preamble is such a circumstance)

English is de facto a thing everyone should know, even more so if
they are going to read the license. (And I would even
argue the preamble of the license belongs to the license itself,
and thus shouldn't be translated anyways).

I also have to live with the fact that en_US iś "english", whereas
that's deserved by en_GB because that's the original english. I don't
add this as stopper either.

Grüße/Regards,

René
--
 .''`.  René Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene at debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: D03E3E70