[Libreoffice] Formula cursor : bug or feature ?

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Fri Dec 31 05:21:21 PST 2010

Hi,

Jan Holesovsky schrieb:
> Hi Regina,>
> On 2010-12-30 at 01:14 +0100, Regina Henschel wrote:
>> (Aside from that I have a lot of other wishes, for example: Free choice
>> of color, nice scaling integral sign, easier way to add new symbols,
>> alignment to equal sign in stacks and matrices, inheritance of font size
>> from environment or style.)
>
> Go ahead and file all these to the Easy Hacks too! :-)

It is no Wiki, so I cannot do it technically, and with regards to
content, I do not know whether they are "Easy".

And please - don't bash Jonas for the great work he's done, I am sure he
aims to make
it perfect for everyone;

Please excuse me. I am sad that my posts has caused such an impression.
Jonas, I would never bash you.

  file bugs, or add Easy Hacks instead.

I guess it is enough, that they are in the OOo Issuetracker. But you are
right for remarks concerning new visual formula editor. I'll file bug
reports.

Kind regards
Regina