[Libreoffice] Decrease installer size by 1 MB for each language

Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai kami911 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 04:17:44 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I would like to consulate related to topic. I found that every wizards'
bitmap enclosed for every language however it has no language dependent
bitmaps in it. My suggestion to remove language dependency, so we can
save around 1 MB of every installer. I created two patches however they
are POC. Lets discuss it, then I finalize this fix.

components/wizards
extras/extras/source/templates/wizard/bitmap
scp2

Also some of bitmaps may be removable.

Thank you for advance!

Best regards,