[Libreoffice] Branched for LibreOffice 3.3

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Mon Nov 1 09:48:15 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I created the 'libreoffice-3-3' branch for the stabilization for the 3.3
release [aka feature freeze ;-)]  You can again unleash your creativity
in 'master' - so please do so!

One of the things that will be done in master is the deprecation of the
'build' repo (discussed in the 'build vs. rawbuild' thread), I hope it
will happen up to the end of the week.  I'll create a feature branch for
that so that I can ask for some testing & feedback.

Of course - only safe stuff permitted to libreoffice-3-3 branch! :-)

Now, if you want to switch your clone to the libreoffice-3-3 branch, do:

git pull
g pull
git checkout -b libreoffice-3-3 origin/libreoffice-3-3
g checkout -b libreoffice-3-3 origin/libreoffice-3-3

Hopefully it will work for you :-)  Most probably, you will also want to
do:

git config --global push.default tracking

When you do git push with this, it will try to push only the branch you
are on; ie. libreoffice-3-3 when you have switched to it, but not
master.  This will save you some git shouting at you.

Regards,
Kendy